I had the absolute pleasure of receiving treatment at Inspire Recovery. I walked into the doors on September 10, 2015 a broken transgender woman suffering and with the love and support of the entire staff I was able to emerge into the productive person I am today.
I learned 5 very important things while at Inspire that I carry with me each and every day.
- First, Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover Some Of The Most Tattered Books End Up Being Some Of The Best Reads.
- Second, Even The Best General Chooses To Lose A Battle In Order To Win The War.
- Third, Drama Is Just That Drama I Choose To Run From It As A Child Why Was I Running Towards It Now.
- Fourth, Instead Of Running From The Pain And Fear Sit Through It And Allow The Miracle To Happen You Will Be Better For It.
- Last But Not Least, I Can Truly Trust People And People Do Love Me.
I know today that I can stay sober given I take the skill I was taught here along with the 12 steps and implement them into my life. I love you all. Thank you for saving me.